Showbox is an entertainment application which allows you watch the latest movies and TV shows with the mobile. ShowBox has all the required features of running the TV shows and movies.
Amazon Firestick is the plug n play TV player that makes your TV turn into a smart TV with the ability to install apps and browser the internet.
Features of Showbox:
- Showbox has a good user interface and navigation to search for the required movies and TV shows.
- You will get the content once it made available, no more waiting and things.
- You will be alerted to the new things that are added to the system.
- Showbox has a good organizing way because it sorts the movies and TV shows according to the year and the display for us to choose it.
- You can watch the movies on the basis of desired quality either for HD or the standard 240p.
- You can also mark the movie as favorite and you can use to watch we you need it.
- Downloading the movie is also possible in the Showbox app.
How to Install ShowBox on FireTV:
- When you need to install the application from outside the store. You need to enable it in the Setting.
- Navigate to Setting option. You will have the system tab.
- Click on the System tab and then you will have the option to enable the “Installation from the Unknown Sources option.”
- Once you have enabled this option you will be able to install and run the application on the device.
- You will have ES File Explorer installed on the Amazon Fire TV by default.
- Copy the Showbox download link from the Showbox download page.
- Now, open ES File Explorer and click on Favourites.
- You can press Add and paste the link into PATH.
- Once you click on the add button it will be download into the device.
Click on the “Install” button and it will be installed on the device. you can stream the movies.