Google TV is an excellent product from Google, it converts any TV with an HDMI port into the Smart TV by providing access to the internet, allowing users to install application and stream videos and music over the app. The Google TV runs on the Android operating system and it provides a cool user interface and thereby making it similar to that of the phone that we use every day.
ShowBox is an online movie streaming app, which provides unlimited access to the internet entertainment without spending a penny on it. So, there is no need to install any application to watch movies and TV shows you can easily get it with ShowBox app.
Features of ShowBox:
- The most sort of feature of ShowBox is its ability to download the movie at a single click, because most of the app in the market, are filled with Ads and other fake pop-ups, ShowBox provides a good platform and promise the quality.
- ShowBox app doesn’t require any sign-up or account creation with credit card details, you can enter the app watch the movie and leave, no there is nothing to worry about it.
- You can also get the latest movies and TV shows at a quick time as that of the other apps.
- You can choose from streaming online that with the preferred quality of the internet connection.
How to Install ShowBox on Google TV?
- To side load apps in Google Tv, go to Setting => Developer options and then enable the installation from the Unknown sources.
- Now you will need to download the ShowBox APK file on your device.
- After getting the APK file, click on the file to begin the installation. After completing you will get the pop up as confirmed.
- You need to install Side load Launcher to view the installed apps.