Ubuntu is the famous open source operating system. Ubuntu has over million installations in the world and it is being used in any offices, institution and much more. Ubuntu is the flavor of Linux with a good UI and tools built for the common usage of the system.
Android, on the other hand, is the mobile operating system developed by Google which powers a good amount of users and it’s a world largest user base and it is growing day by day.So there is a good amount of application developed for the user base.
Features of Showbox:
- Showbox is growing and famous android application for online media streaming.
- Showbox has fresh new content added to the daily to the application.
- Showbox has many categories of application arranging from Adventure to war categories.
- You can also sort the videos from IMDB rating and years of release.
How to Install Showbox on Ubuntu:
- To run the Android application on the Linux platform you need to have an Android emulator on the system.
- And famous android emulator for the Linux platform is Anbox.
- You need to have Snap installed on the system to run Anbox.
- Go to the following link to get Snap installer – https://snapcraft.io/.
- Use the following command in the terminal to install the Anbox in the system.
snap install –edge –devmode anbox
- After installing then you will need to run the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:morphis/anbox-support
sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y anbox-modules-dkms
- After that, you need to start the player
- You can download from Showbox APK here.
- Then after downloading the APK, then you need to use the following command to install the application.
adb install ‘showbox.apk’
- That’s all its ready to run the application on the device.